About Media Public Relations. Who are we? The owner of Media and Public Relations is Harold Nicoll, APR. Harold is a veteran public relations, marketing communications, advertising, content marketing and public affairs expert. He started his career at Hill & Knowlton Public Relations followed by 23 years at The Dow Chemical Company and another 3 years at TIC Gums, which is a privately held food ingredient business. He was briefly the vice president of marketing for TDECU and responsible for the sponsorship of TDECU Stadium at his alma mater, The University of Houston.
Awards Harold Has Won
- Advertising Excellence Award, Food Business News, 2013.
- Advertising “Top Ten Readership Award from HAPPI magazine, March, 2008
- Advertising “Most Recognized Ad” award from CHEMICAL ENGINEERING magazine, April, 2008
- Silver Telly award for writing of a historical documentary, 2007
- Bronze Telly award for production of a historical documentary, 2007
- Silver Proof Award from The Public Relations Society of America/Western Michigan for the “Drive To Zero” employee safety program
- The Public Relations Society of America “Regional Proof” award for the “Drive To Zero” employee safety program
- Bronze Telly award for employee television, 2006
- New Product Introduction of the Year for 1999, FOOD PROCESSING magazine
- Hardy Readership Award for Advertising in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING magazine, 1995, 1996, and 1997
- Hardy Readership Award for Advertising in HYDROCARBON PROCESSING magazine 1995, 1996, and 1997
- “Gold Quill Award” for Internal Publications from The International Association of Business Communicators, 1996
Additionally, Harold also holds a Master of Strategic Public Relations Degree from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. and is Accredited to Practice Public Relations by The Public Relations Society of America. He lives in his hometown with his wife Marla and their two adopted dog, Mali and Lola.– Google Tag Manager –>
Media and Public Relations is a top Lake Jackson, TX public relations firm on HelpMyPR.com!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-60403344-1’, ‘auto’);